3/28/11

Blessings

Since I was gone last Monday... here are 2 weeks worth of gifts/things I'm thankful for:

#0011: the fact that my family cancelled all of their Spring Break plans so that they could take care of me.
#0012: that moment when you put on new glasses/contacts after not getting your eyes checked for 2ish years... gloriously overwhelmingly clear.
#0013: sunrises... especially while sitting on a cliff, spending time with the Lord with your favorite people ever.
#0014: spending a week with 7 other girls and not having a single ounce of drama (did I mention that we were living in the smallest little cabin ever? love them).
#0015: the city of Nashville
#0016: Youth With a Mission (YWAM) staff and their families. So much hospitality from those folks. beautiful.
#0017: the fact that I am not homeless
#0018: having sweet Nepali refugee children paint tattoos all over me
#0019: surprising friends for their birthday
#0020: Clemson football. Win or lose I love my tigers

#0021: hearing the testimonies or my friends and seeing how the Lord has changed all of our lives.  
#0022: strange nonsense that people donate to thrift stores. 
#0023: picking flowers in a field, and getting lost for an hour or so
#0024: worshipping with friends on the streets of downtown Nashville
#0025: John 17
#0026: United Pursuit Band
#0027: my professors being super chill about me missing class for a week. Praise the Lord!
#0028: encouraging text messages
#0029: Tom's shoes. Seriously. Anyone need birthday ideas for me? There you go.
#0030: CHACOS! Life. Savers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment